Education and Experience in Emergency and Evacuation Planning and Event Safety and Security. :
Education and Courses.
- M.Sc. (Honours) in Emergency Management
- BA (Honours) in Police Management
- QQI Level 6 Qualification in Training Delivery and Evaluation
- COVID 19 Compliance Awareness Officer
- WHO COVID 19 Mass Gatherings Risk Assessment Training Course.
- Highly experienced in the creation and implementation of event safety and security management plans for over 120 major events in Dublin including the annual St Patricks Festival Parade, the visit of Pope Frances in 2018, the visits of Queen Elizabeth II and President Barack Obama in 2011, the annual Pride parade etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Framework for Major Emergency Management.
- Specialist in emergency operational risk management, risk mitigation and risk controls.
- Highly proficient in developing and creating emergency and evacuation plans (including a number recently completed for large residential complexes in Dublin).
- Highly experienced Emergency Controller at large scale events.
- Extensive experience in the design, development, conduct and evaluation of workshop, table-top and ‘live’ exercises for businesses, organisations and events including a full exercise at the Aviva Stadium during an international football match and simulated marauding terrorist attacks in Drogheda and Dublin.
- Employed as safety officer at public events in Dublin including the Stoneybatter Festival, Car Free Day, Dorset Street Festival and Halloween Drac Dash.
- Contracted by the FAI to develop and deliver a comprehensive safety, security and service concept plan and operations plan for the UEFA EUROS 2020 Football Tournament.
- Extensive experience and expertise in emergency and evacuation planning and safety and security at major sporting events (including All Ireland Finals) concerts and other large-scale events.
- Highly proficient in the design, delivery, implementation and evaluation of training programmes, courses, briefings and debriefings in emergency and evacuation planning and event safety and security .
Terms & Conditions
Make GDPR Request